Tuesday, September 15, 2009

drive well, sleep carefully.

contortions and loss of blood flow.
i kind of like that. folded up like a suitcase, shallow breath and sleepless nights.

i love the feeling of sand between my toes. the scratches, the wetness and abrasive erratics. i like being a vistor. i like feeling someone's skin on mine.

i like waking up after a restful night and feeling the weight of gravity so intensely it keeps me in bed well after my alarm. i like debating things in class, i like having an opinion.

i like the warm weather but even moreso, i like how i'm conditioned to it so i can still wear tights with my dresses.

i like planning things secretly and having something to look forward to.

i have 2 days till recording. i'm slacking off because my head is in the clouds.
i'm not ready to come down yet.

not yet.

No comments: