Wednesday, September 17, 2008

this civil twilight.

this week has been a gong show.
i:
  • am applying for financial assistance to pay bills
  • have had rehearsals for madwoman for the past 2 days which have been wonderful. i am so excited.
  • tried cleaning my room, with no success.
  • am attempting to smoke the rest of the pot i've had hidden in the backyard for the past 2 months before winter comes and ruins my hiding spot, which is so obvious i'm surprised no one noticed. there is nothing better then a bed with radiohead after a sweet, wreckless bike ride.
  • am actually keeping up with my homework for the most part... yea, i know. surprisingly.
  • am cutting off my hair on friday. i think i'm going short again.
  • anticipate a mental breakdown to happen in about 3 weeks due to a combination of stress because of research papers, written proposals, workshop deadlines and rehearsals.
  • am planning my way out of this cod-forsaskin city.
  • looked into counselling services with an unlikely source today. i think i'm going to do it.
  • can't wait till friday. jam session!!!
  • can't wait till saturday. new asian village and rock band for corey's anniversary of exiting his mom's v-jay day!
  • drank a litre of water today.
  • am generally doing pretty well. minus these headaches. and inflamation in my ribs that won't go away making it painful to breathe at the WORST, MOMENTS, EVER.
essentially, as long as i keep fucking school, it won't fuck me. remind me to do this when i have cue to cues, dress rehearsals and god knows what else that will keep me from sleeping in 2 months.

come to my show, random internet strangers.

No comments: