Sunday, September 21, 2008

double claps and tramp stamps.

despite this weekend being entirely wonderful and great, i feel so unwilling to start my week.
school and transportation times are starting to take their toll on me. i feel unrested, tense and like i could use a few more hours in a day.

on the bright side, i think i'm suffering from a complete and total ambush of creativity from every angle. i still hate that i can't offer anything at the bargaining table but it's nice being surrounded by people who have more than enough creativity for the rest of us.

rehearsals are starting to pick up, we were on our feet for the first time, interacting with each other and the script on thursday. i like those kinds of rehearsals. where it's mostly improv, movement based and organic. i'm also happy at how many people are expressing interest in it. thanks guys, it means a lot to me.

musicians club is basically the highlight of my week. i love meeting new people in that little room in sub. especially when i feel inspired afterwards. i came home on friday and basically fondled my guitar, to no avail. however.... still. dry as a desert. it's starting to frustrate me a lot. and frustration isn't helping the problem.

last night was good food, good times and singing with a mic stand. i don't even care about my rockband obsession, but playing that game with a MFin mic stand is so much fun. because you can play guitar and sing at the same time, and i feel like premium talent when i do that.

this week is going to kill me a little more than last week. community based theatre is picking up and i don't understand the idea of research. ugh.

either way, i haven't been this genuinely happy with the state of my existance in a long time. hawkins was right. i'm so glad.

No comments: