Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Today Needs to be a Good Day.

No more of this nonsense.

It's 6 am.
I have already:

  • Watched the beginning of the Office that I missed thursday night.
  • Watched the second episode of the second season of Heroes
  • Completed 40 minutes of Cardio
  • Had a shower, scrubbed, moisturized, conditioned. Soft and smooth.
  • ... well I will be making french toast for breakfast. I haven't done it yet..
The last 3 days have been really difficult. I think I need to sleep more. Last night was pretty good, however, the downfall of me going to sleep really early, is that my body is used to getting 5 hours of sleep. I was up at 4 am and I couldn't fall asleep again. Maybe Jeffrey was right. The early morning really is the best time. I have an hour and a half until I have to leave for school. I'm not rushing, I basically have to eat, dress and dry my hair. Maybe I will start getting up early all the time.

.... That's it. We need to stop spending so much time together.

No comments: