Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Jupiter Won.

The past few days have been wonderful and oddly convenient in terms of good things happening when I least expect it to.

For instance:
  • I missed by bus by 30 seconds yesterday, walked to the other bus stop and just caught the bus magically due to another person being at the bus stop. Thanks random dude!
  • I ended up getting to school 15 minutes earlier than usual which resulted in extra time to print out my Film Studies midterm and get a muffin and chocolate milk without being late for class.
  • I didn't have a stapler for my project, couldn't find a stapler anywhere and this random kid in my class goes "I have one, did you need it?" Thanks random kid!
  • Cutes-a-hoy smiled at me loads and made me quite happy for no good reason. He's got nice eyes.
I also slept from about 3pm till 7:30 pm. Where I woke up and ran around looking for things because I was convinced it was this morning. Hah. I'm so dumb. After I realized it was still night, I ended up falling back asleep till 11 when my mom woke me up because she didn't know when I got home and was worried. I ended up staying awake for an hour or two, reading my text book before passing out until 7 this morning. Gorgeous.
I think there's something wrong with me.

Today has been one of those "I'm so glad to be alive" days. Due to the unseasonably warm weather, I laid in the sun reading my text book before getting bored/chilly. It's cold out now due to the winds changing, but this afternoon was noice. I like breezes, they are amazingly calming and comforting sometimes.

I'm still wasting time, reading text books and waiting for my film lab, but I feel good. My hair is getting long, I get to see cutes-a-hoy in an hour and a half and I am not as fat as the girl beside me on the computer. hurray!

No comments: