Sunday, October 21, 2007

Here's The First:

I am not thinking coherantly. Lettuce do some random thoughts.

  • I have a mad crush on Ingrid Michaelson. She is incredibly talented and cute. I want to be her.
  • I want it to be tuesday.
  • I like children. I want a child. Just one. I don't care what that customer told me last weekend.
  • The latest episode of the office made me cry.
  • There is nothing more comforting than laying in bed with no clothes on.
  • I have been on the most extreme science kick lately. It has prompted me to get around to writing documentaries down and getting them ordered at work.
  • I need a green and white straw in my slurpees. I can't drink them unless they have those straws.
  • I have seen two incredible movies in the past week. Across the Universe and Darjeeling Limited gave me boners. I hope to add Into The Wild to that list tonight.
  • One good song can inspire me to want to be a musician. An actual musician.
  • I have never had shorter fingernails. I love them this way.
  • I am actually kind of happy. I am not sure how to handle it. It's weird.
  • I miss the ocean more than anything in the world.
  • I wonder if boys are as jealous as girls are. Or at least girls like me. I am a very jealous person. I hide it sometimes.
  • I wish my eyes were brown. I want brown eyes so badly.
  • I miss having someone laying beside me in bed with no clothes on. It's been forever since I've had that.
  • It's also been way too long since I've had sex. I wouldn't mind having more sex in the future.
  • I want to move out.
I don't know. It's late/early and I can't stop thinking about things that are good and bad and exciting and wonderful. Ingrid Michaelson, I love you.

No comments: