Tuesday, October 16, 2007

in my bedroom after the war?

How delicious was Clark Gable? Film Studies is a lot more interesting when you pay attention and you can take that to the bank and cash it.

Midterm went well. Even if I did bullshit it. I'd like to think that my ovaries and uterus gave me an innate sense of what was going down without really dedicating as much study time as I should have.

I fell in love with music again. Not just listening to but creating. I should really just stay engaged with it instead of coming back to it after months of hiatus. I also found a new song that makes me feel so great about everything. Even though most people will make fun of me for it, I'll announce it.
"kill the director - the wombats"
It's all I've been listening to for the past couple days. It makes me want to dance. I want to dance.

In other news, I am now avidly looking for a mate. As clinical as that sounds, that's the best I can do. As anyone who deems themselves ready to go for the dating scene, I can attest that it's hard. I have a small social circle and I don't meet new people often as everyone seems to be attached to former friends or acquaintances. My problem, lies in the difficulty in meeting people to date, which obviously would dampen my dating possibilities. Another problem is that people I meet or randomly run into aren't, in my opinion, attractive. This presents a unique problem.

I am honestly set to date. I don't like anyone at the moment, (seriously, will power is fantastic), I am open minded and willing to try things out... I just don't really have the time to meet people. Call it lazy, I call it reality. The prospect of meeting someone is still exciting though.

Current Problem? Finding time to do things I need to do. This is the worst.

No comments: