Saturday, September 29, 2007

dumb girls are the easiest to fool.

Today was weird. (Or yesterday, I guess. Whatever)
I spent the day wasting time waiting for one moment to another. Was displaced on the train due to some unforeseen emergency at the University station. Just a piece of advice. If you are ever faced with the decision of LRT contingency buses or walking across the river from Grandin to the U of A, fucking walk.
Someone better have been all dramatic and jumped. Not that I wish mean, emotional distress on anyone or anything... It's just that this morning really screwed up my schedule and caused me unnecessary stress. We all know how incredibly selfish I am, so there better have been a good reason I had such a difficult time getting to school.

In other news, that isn't of my asshole personality, I successfully achieved the task of getting a part in SOMETHING this semester. It's a minor role, but I get a costume and face paint and a movement based role. We all know how much I love movement based roles. This is basically a pretty good deal for me. For anyone who actually reads this and gives a shit, keep the 19th/20th off in October. I'm really swinging for the 19th, so cross your fingers. These are performance dates by the way. Come see me act, because lord knows I may never get another chance to showcase my awesome fairy skills.

After rehearsal, I was graced with an opportunity to see Jeffrey for a while. That was nice. It's lame but I miss him when I don't see him often. I'm so gay. Anyways, it was still nice. Moments like that make me wish I can bend the space and time continuum/freeze time. I'm too busy lately.

After my encounter with Jeffrey, I went on a mission to get to Mike's place. It didn't take long and as soon as I got there, we were on another mission to the West End. It was good times, he's ridiculous and I love him. The apartment get together was good times as well. I hung out with a bunch of friends, we talked, chatted and I met Dean's girlfriend. Which is weird. She's a really nice girl and I like her, but he's always been the lonewolf balla type to me. It's cute to watch them together though.

I went out, did a little bit of drinking, not much, not last time drinking where I started thinking about the state of my life... but just a little. I apparently don't stick to my guns much. Anyways, I found myself looking out for the Australian, which was so stupid and idiotic. It's not like I give a shit. I met some new people who were cool. Admitted to a girl that I stalked her on facebook... generally had a decent time until this bitch stepped on my foot with heels on. I can't put all my weight on my left foot. Hopefully it's not serious. The only person allowed to break my toes is me.

Anyways, I figure I'm getting old because I wanted to be in bed so early tonight... but because I'm cheap I waited till Amanda left because we live sort of close and we can cab it together. That leads me to here. I'm laying in bed, whining about my life, listening to Northern State with my fan on and my sheets pulled up over my head. I want a day of nothing.

Why can't I just get a day of nothing? Or cuddling.
Gah, I'm so pathetic.

No comments: