Thursday, September 27, 2007

I didn't even know I had muscles in my stomache.

Holy crow.
Yoga may be wonderful and relaxing and awakening of the soul, but god damn. I am sore. So sore in fact, that fidgeting is absolutely impossible. It feels weird and painful to actually breathe. I know I have abs. I know, generally, where they are located... but I didn't think I had them all over. I can't breathe, this is serious business.

In other news, yesterday was the Tegan and Sara concert, and I've decided that I am going to be publicly open about my love for Sara Quinn. She is such a cute, little, funny lesbian that I can't contain my love. Her stories and habit of going off topic and rambling was quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever witnessed. They also put on one hell of a show. The opening band, which we met and chatted with, were pretty fun as well. White hip hop from New York. It was entertaining.

Life has been yet another roller coaster. I've been ok lately, but once again, I am so tired.
I slept on a random couch for a chunk of time last night. I love SUB. No one cares if you decide to sleep, University is great like that. People can sleep wherever they want to and no one cares. I also slept well last night/this morning. I had a messed up internet dream, which means I should probably turn off the computer, but it was sort of cute and sort of funny, so I'm sort of ok with it.

I worry about dependence now. I think I'm in too deep or something.

No comments: