Wednesday, January 21, 2009

who needs love when the sandwiches are wicked and they know you at the macs store?

so i tried snowboarding for the first time last night.
i'm pretty much incapable of turning on my heel edge, carving or getting up the non bitch way, but i like to get low on a board and fly down a hill at high speeds only to get half way back up the hill on the toe rope while a little girl 1/4 my size on skis gets right to the top every time.

i'm so sore today. i also hit my head kind of hard yesterday (i had a helmet though. safety first) and i think it made me a big baby. my room is a total mess, my body feels 96 and all i want to do is lay in bed and fall asleep to BBC 4 documentaries about higgs molecules and antimatter.

however, i made jello to take to work with me today. it's flavored like marguritas.

i am burnt out from school. this whole year is just tiring me out.
i started saving chump change for a trip to vancouver this summer.
eventually my room will be so clean and devoid of things i don't need that it can't be messy ever.
i am coming down with a cold.
just for laughs show on the 30th, looking forward to it.
when is reading week again?

No comments: