Friday, October 3, 2008

[air guitar solos galore]

today was... just good times all round.

my strep throat incident is slowly but surely becoming part of the past. i really am getting pretty good at listening to my body and i know when things are seriously wrong most of the time, so going to the doctor yesterday was a good move. hifive, self.

i did much sleeping today in between my class and musicians club. it was nice. napping is pretty much my favourite thing ever.

musician's club was pretty decent. by the looks and sounds of it, josh, derek and i are going to attempt to get ourselves a band together. this makes me mucho happy. i think both of these guys are incredibly talented at what they do and i just hope i have something to bring to the table.

if you play bass or like making "random sounds" let me know. we need a 'musician x' and bassist.

i am going to get some sleep though. tomorrow is going to be full to the brim with boring film studies homework.

No comments: