Sunday, August 10, 2008

that's 2009.

i did a lot of of unintentional thinking. i do this all the time, this shouldn't even be blog worthy.
i'm having a hard time deciding what i want. and i'm letting myself slip into this "i'm not worthy so i don't care about myself" kind of reasoning that allows me to be lazy and semi self destructive.

remind me to eat better/exercise.

i had a remarkably good weekend. friday, low key. worked. saturday. worked. bbq.
the culmination of my life thus far has taught me that i have a great dysfunctional family. i'm glad things worked out there. last night was actually quite enjoyable. with my boyfriend displaying random acts of weirdness, i found myself enjoying being the quiet one for once. how odd! i still suck at pool, but i really enjoy the company of others. and i really like seeing him smile. even if it's at my expense.

today was a slow day off. i slept in, went to the doctor's, watched a couple movies and generally was a lazy dirtbag. i haven't been feeling well as of late, for some reason i'm just ridiculously tired. i need to get over this. quick.

i'm getting more and more excited about vancouver as the countdown reaches deployment day. the interesting thing about this whole excitement business, is that it's for completely different reasons than i first thought.

3 comments:

dave said...

eat better/exercise.

sarah frances said...

thanks, man.

dave said...

no problemo! hopefully you're way more successful than i am.

on my way home from registering for courses today i stopped by mcdonalds and bought.. 2 egg mcmuffins, and 3 hashbrowns. and an orange juice! *major* shocker i know, a lot of calories. but i didn't realize just how many until i looked on the back of the wrapper and the mcmuffins had 450 in them (each).

i think i just ate my entire calorie intake for breakfast. :S