Tuesday, August 5, 2008

do you want to?

there are a lot of things i am at odds with, decision wise, right now.

the main one is that i'm thinking i need a change of hair color.
usually when the hair color changes, my attitude changes. my attitude has sucked lately. majorly sucked. so i think either right before or right after, or maybe even during my trip to vancouver, the color is changing.

step one:
dye hair.

step two:
start looking forward to school. god knows i don't need another reason to hate the place.

step three:
kick ass at school, get scholarships, get out of debt a little bit by little bit.

step four:
be a better daughter, sister, friend, girlfriend... etc. i need to stop being so passive. if i'm being passive to you even though i care a lot about you, kick me. please.

step five:
SAVE SOME MONEY, DUMBASS. I'm trying to pull a potential move out of my ass in two years and I need to make it happen otherwise I'm a horrible failure.

step six:
Move.

I think that's pretty much all I need to do in 2 years. I am pretty much terribly excited to move. I need to do it, I think I can actually pull it off. I feel bad about it though, sometimes I get excited about the future and forget and neglect the present. So if I do this around you, kick me.

I want a love that lasts forever. I think the only thing I can love forever is the ocean.

No comments: