Wednesday, June 25, 2008

sell by december 2008

i got my bike today.
i rode my bike all over the neighbourhood. it was great. it was like that kid in e.t. i peddled so hard i almost wiped out. i went around the block, up some hills and through the cemetery like old times. i realized i hadn't gone biking in the cemetery since mp3 players were hip. and i mean like, 115MB mp3 players. actually, i think mine was only 50, and it was the most amazing contraption i had ever held in my hand. this time i had my ipod playing my top rated playlist which contains over 1200 songs alone. i felt old. then i biked to my baba's house for a visit and some water. it's weird having that house almost empty. i hate that they are selling it. that is like a safe haven for me. i hate that i won't have it in my life anymore.

i watched this reality tv show called "baby borrowers" with my mom and sister tonight. those kids are retarded. it made me want to have a baby just to prove i could actually take care of one... unlike those idiot teenagers. one of them actually said "fine, starve" to a BABY that wouldn't eat and left him in the highchair. this is what i consider the decline of modern society. i really just hate teenagers.

i had a good day. it was freeing being able to be on a bike and just relax while motoring around the cemetery. lovers in a dangerous time is such a great song. so is hand in my pocket. i'm going to really start trying now. i know i'm a hard person to be around sometime, but be patient. i'm coming around. or at least, i'm trying really hard.

1 comment:

dave said...

the decline of society might have come a bit sooner than that show. not like the fine gentleman that starred on fear factor way back when snapping back cockroaches and buffalo testicles were ever on some kind of high society intellectual pedestal.