Tuesday, May 6, 2008

enemies abount, shut up!

sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep.
my face is rosy and smooth as silk. these things only happen when no one's looking.
the night is a waste of time when my skin feel soft and my hair is wonderful. my pillow will ruin all the glory before i get up to face the world again for the 8001.5th time.

i discovered today why so many people think the library is a prime place for fucking. i'd expell all my energy trying to keep quiet. it was like a graveyard and i felt perfectly content rummaging through HV 2474 by myself thinking of how ironic and unsanitary it would be to defile a place of peace with an act of war and violence. i'm sorry, but it just seems like a yeast infection waiting to happen.

i guess i'm not good at this spontaneous and intimate thing anymore. that happens when time kills the once romantic inside. has it really been this long? maybe that is why i'm a total dolt and imbecile. either way, i've had lots to smile awkwardly about lately.

if it looks like i'm crying, blame the trees. they are late this year like everything else worth waiting for. i'm crossing my fingers for something. i just hope i know to be thankful when it comes. i think i'm even learning to be quiet. I KNOW, RIGHT?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.