Wednesday, December 26, 2007

They say money can't buy happiness...

They've obviously never been a loner who hangs out in her room all the time. Because I have been, and currently am. And I've been bought over.

I was bad. Very bad. I spent money I don't have on an 80 gig ipod that I really didn't need. But man, I can put ANYTHING on there. Since I can put the majority of my hard drive on my ipod, I am going to reformat my computer tonight. I am also thinking of getting rid of all my sims downloads and starting new with my DL folder. New year, nothing but time today and tomorrow, why the hell not?

I've already cleared out my room. It feels empty in here. Today is cleaning out the closet day. Seriously, I'm obsessed with this idea of self improvement.

I feel pretty because I am pretty. I am working out (I have to do 20 hours to justify the ipod.... so over the next month, I have to do an hour almost daily.) and will ATTEMPT to eat (eat better). I don't know why I want people to see me as a broken soul. I may be horribly disturbed and ridiculously dramatic, but I'm not broken.

I am going to be better, not just for other people, but for myself. I'm tired of breaking down and being exhausted just trying to be normal. Whatever, it's too hard unless I'm doing it for myself. So bear with me while I figure it out.

P.S. Christmas was wonderful despite. I cried then laughed hysterically at stripper matches. My family is tops.

No comments: