Saturday, December 15, 2007

Is there such a thing as talking too much?

I think so, especially when you never shut up and eventually your throat feels like it's being ravaged by sandpaper. Reminder: fluids when enjoying conversation for a million hours.

Good Talk.

I feel good. For more reasons than I care to share. I am almost done school and have no inclination to study for WSTU on Monday, however due to the fact that I am incapable of sleeping, EVER, I will put myself to sleep by reading some lame reading reminding me how much I love arguing about things for no reason.

Today was a good day. I had charming company for most of it, and came home to find 23 women in the basement. My basement. My domain was infiltrated for much of the evening leaving me no choice but to be held up against my will in my room. When I did venture out, there was much difficulty getting to the stairs, from my room. However, people liked my dessert. ++Ego.

I work tomorrow. I don't want to. Tin Tin party in T-3 days. Pool/Draft in T-4 days. Christmas Party in T-5 days. Monday morning cannot be over soon enough.

I'm ready for some XMAS BREAK.

No comments: