Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Winterpills

Welcome winter,
ugh.

It's been incredibly windy over the past couple days. Although I haven't left my house for much, if any of it, I've been freezing, bundled and in bed.

I think I'm going to go back to Victoria or Sidney next summer. I have family who said that I can stay whenever I wanted to, it's beautiful and it's a lot cheaper the second time, when you don't have to do all the toursity things all over again. Of course, I will go to the museum again, who wouldn't. I probably would end up going back to Vancouver for a few days again. Hostel life was pretty neat. I'd make a point of trying new food and writing, swimming, meeting people, going out and being 22.

The more I think about it, the better it sounds. I'd even Greyhound it again. But in reality, I think I'd suck it up and fly. Nothing makes me feel better, in frigid Alberta, than dreaming of the next time I get to stand in the Ocean.

Or the day when I live so close, I can smell it on my clothes.

No comments: