Thursday, November 29, 2007

My house smells like Pumpkins.

Today I feel 1000lbs lighter. My last major project of the semester was handed in this morning, which leaves me feeling weightless and almost bored. The anxiety and dread of actually completing the work is no longer taunting me. I feel calm.

It's that ability to really do whatever you want. I had time to play tetris on the toilet (bathrooms really are the sanctity of all that is peaceful and holy.), play some Assassin's Creed on the xbox, lay in bed before my work meeting and here I am again, with my laptop in various areas of my house, chillin like a villain.

I spent an hour and a half in line for my mumps vaccination this afternoon. Luckily I had wonderful company to make the process a little less painful. I found someone as passionate about scrabble as I am, which is great. The needle itself hurt, though. Jesus.

I still feel wobbly and my cheeks are so flushed that I look like a million times more adorable than usual. I wish they did this naturally.

I think I'm going to waste a good 3 hours renovating my house on the sims. Why not, I have time.

No comments: