Friday, September 21, 2007

That was the worst/best cup of coffee ever.

Today turned out to be a fairly average day. Save, of course, a minor mishap in scene studies. The one day we actually do a fairly decent warm up just happens to be the day I wear the jeans with the least amount of spandex ever.

We did some really interesting things in user created theatre today. It basically consisted of personifying inanimate objects and associating our names as tangible objects. It was actually really interesting to watch some of the scenes that had unfolded throughout the class. Not to mention, I had a lot of fun doing it. I am a much more capable abstract performer... For some reason I am more in my element when movement or clowning or just being silly and imaginative is a factor.

I recently chopped off about 2 inches of bangs and redyed my hair dark brown. I feel so much better... not dying my hair for 4 months was really starting to wear me out. I have taken back my crown as the so called "hair changer".

Tonight will be a nice night. I am joining friends for Vegan food and birthday festivities. It's time to let my chill, easy going, veg weekend begin.

No comments: