Monday, July 7, 2008

living in the neighbourhood.

apparently, our trash was ransacked by someone the other day.
my manager asked me how that made me feel today. i really wish the homeless people would stay downtown instead of invading the north east side. hanging out in my alley, panhandling at my place of work. i know the clairview-londonderry area isn't exactly prime real estate, but come on.

i hate this city.

5 days till i'm out of here.
i did some camping clothes shopping today. the alien lovechild that has been jumping around in my stomache for the past 3 days is ready to explode out of me in dramatic fashion. i wish the cramping would stop already. it's starting to wear me out.

speaking of waiting it out, i'm glad i did. i'm falling.

it's been such a busy week, no wonder i'm exhausted. the rapid decline of the temperature took a lot out of me as well. i haven't napped this much since finals.

i feel like i'm going to throw up.

1 comment:

dave said...

it's sort of the same here (southside). i feel really bad for homeless people and volunteer each year at santa's anonymous but some are just.. i dunno. we had one that swindled about $400 out of a gullible girl at work. he kept coming in and asking for $5-$20 which he used for excuses that ranged from everything that his wife just had a miscarriage and he needed a taxi to the hospital, for a room at a hotel and money for food to eat, always promising he'd pay everything back to her the full day. i kicked him out eventually but it all went to cocaine (?) i think, or some other kind of drugs. she felt like such a fool at the end.

enjoy though, wherever you're going!