Sunday, February 24, 2008

I like being alone.

I really do.
I don't have to compromise or adjust my day for anyone this way.

I don't think it's a good sign that my battery icon on my motherfricking laptop is blinking red frantically. Especially since it's currently plugged in.

Clean room lasted 2.5 days. Possibly longer. I'm not very good at being clean, obviously.

I could scratch someone's skin right off their back in the heat of passion with my nails. Quitting the nibbling wasn't so hard. However, I now have adapted random tapping to quell my need for movement.

Feeling slightly positive about my heating habits. HAHA. I have rocks in my bed from the cuffs of my jeans and I hate how I'll never be as pretty as I can make myself in video games.

I wouldn't mind a 23 hour bus ride. I want to test out my battery power. I could listen for 16.4 days anyways. That would be a wonderful trip to the edge of the earth and back.

The gator infiltrated my bedthoughts. I shooed him away with a plunger. Thinks of eating strawberries instead, decides that maybe an apple tree is a better idea.
However, he keeps creeping back with luring offers of golden peanuts and boiled toes. It feels a lot better than it sounds, mark me.

Need something a little more permanent than tongues and sex. "If we fuck tonight, I'll feel like shit in the morning" "That's ok with me" But is it really? Probably not. People bluff their way through more than poker games and family portraits.

I'm so happy that I can't stop crying.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is so deep

Anonymous said...

I love how deliciously poetic you are.

People should be given money every time they can appropriately fit the phrase "mark me," into conversation.

"People bluff their way through more than poker games and family portraits," flows so evenly from the eyes to the mind and back out the mouth that if you invented that phrase off the top of your head I think you should write professionally.

Do you have a book of daily musings?

sarah frances said...

no, i just write whenever i feel the urge... sometimes it is total crap, other times, i'm totally impressed with the stuff that comes out.

it's usually just "type first, read later"