Saturday, January 12, 2008

I'm so lame it hurts sometimes.

Friday nights will now be nights where I go out like old times.
I had so much fun with my friends last night and I realize that I don't go out enough.

To start off my recap, I spent some time with Jeffrey at Leva chillin and eating pizza which is always fantastic. Seeing him more frequently lately has been nice. He's good company and a good friend. Post-Leva, I ventured off to Michal's for drinking and rockband festivities. I want that game. So badly.

I got to live my rock band aspiration vicariously through a video game and my want to learn the art of drums has been resurrected. The highlight of the game thus far was definitely Mike singing Sabotage. Haha.

Anyways, Halo time was good times and I am such a dork.
After a few hours of hanging with Laura, Mike and Ryan, I finally got the nerve (or he made a move, I have no idea) to dance and whatever with this guy I had been checking out all night. I totally have a crush. It's slightly ridiculous because usually meeting people in bars only leads to any of the following: sex, hickies, the clap or the type of making out that if you were not involved in, you would be judging the girl sucking face with random stranger. I am happy to say that despite inner workings of my demons, my night only resulted in one of those things.

Anyways, he is young (what is it with me and young boys lately?? This is getting out of hand), tall and cuuuuute. Not to mention good dancer, good kisser and he smelled fantastic. I don't know if the few hours I spent with him are any indication of personality, not to mention the fact that alcohol may have been a factor... but he just seemed like such a cool guy. I feel like such an idiot for not offering my number, or getting his...

Not to mention, I have been comparing the last 24 hours of my life to a Lance Bass movie (Remember On The Line? I didn't think so, don't worry I didn't actually watch it). It was just so nice to dance with someone (sexxxxxyyyyyyyy) and feel comfortable with someone and be held. I miss that so much. Not enough people just want to dance and kiss and hold someone now adays. With my absolute fear of sex and psychological paranoia about physical relationships making me feel like I should just give up trying to be human, last night was a slight milestone in my ability to be "normal". As idiotic as this sounds, it was a good thing to have a random fling with a strange boy.

However, now I really want to see him again. I'm crossing my fingers for next weekend. Man, crushing hard is so much fun. cute cute cute.

No comments: