Thursday, December 6, 2007

"Assassin!"

I was up at 7:00am this morning.
It was my first day to intentionally sleep in in 2 weeks, and I was up at 7. I don't get my body.

Since then, I have
  • Emptied and loaded the dishwasher, complete with a cleaning cycle in there somewhere.
  • Finished all my laundry and put all my clothes away, except for bedspreads. I have to pace myself for that.
  • Stretched for like, 45 minutes in bed. Cat stretches own.
  • Thought about making tea, then remembered I am in mourning for my tea press which is somewhere at school. I decided drinking tea right now would be too painful.
  • Played Assassin's Creed for about 2.5 hours.
The nice lady from the optical place was all like "hay ur contakts r redy sew cum in whenvr u kan 2 get dem". I was pretty excited about that. It only took 2 days. I can finally toss the monthly pair I have been wearing for 3.

I was thinking of hitting up dollarama today. I owe Tom money and I have a secret santa gift to buy for work as well... However, I'm cold. And in my pjs. And my clothes that I wear constantly are wet from laundry. And I really don't know how I'm going to get to Katrina's tonight. Or home for that matter. Justin hasn't called and I haven't bothered to start paper or start studying.

So I should really get up and at 'em if i ever want to have time to do something before the party tonight. uhggggggggggggggg

No comments: